About this report
This report provides a deeper dive than the CAR with details on just membership lead and sales activity. This report will show you where your sales staff are being really effective and where they could improve their activities to get better sales. For example, it should answer question such as:
- How many of your leads are walk-ins generated by your marketing team as compared to new leads a sales person has generated?
- How effective are my sales calls- do they result in club tours?
- How many sales do you complete on a first visit to the club?
- How good are we at getting leads to show up to club tours?
- How good are we at converting club tours to sales?
- Do we book all our members on orientations when they join?
- Do we get PT leads from new members when they join?
- Do we get referrals from members when they join?
If you can increase your effectiveness in just one of those criteria each month you will increase your sales.
To access this report
- Log into Drive and select the Reports menu
- Select the Live Reports section
- Find (or search for) the report named Membership Sales Activity Report or the Multi-Club Membership Sales Activity Report
- Select View
- A new window should appear allowing you to enter your report parameters
- Select a Club (or Clubs if using the Multi-MSA)
- Select a date range (3-month max)
- Select your report options. The report defaults to show all columns. This report can be quite long so those wishing to print it may want to hide various columns
- Select Run Report