Set actionable, targeted company, club and individual goals aligned with your sales team's KPIs using InSights+Goals. Staff members can also monitor their performance against personal and club level goals with individual dashboards. Once your goals are set, you can track your club(s) progress in InSights by navigating to the Goals dashboards.
How to Set Goals
- Log into your InTouch Drive account
- Go to the Admin toolbar
- Select Goals (Access to is based on the Goals permission setting)
- Select Launch Goals Admin
- Select Set Goals
- Select the Club, Product (Membership), Month and Year for which you wish to set your goals
- Enter your Club's Sales Goal for that month
- The Smart Goals toggle will use your club's data and conversion rates to set your initial KPIs. Smart Goals uses your clubs last 6 months (3 months for new sites) of data and conversion rates to determine each KPI expected to reach your Sales Goal. Keep the toggle on to use Smart Goals or turn it off to not use Smart Goals
- Select Save
- Once Saved...
- You can place your cursor in the appropriate table cells to set or adjust each individual KPI. Select Save again once finished or before moving on to Staff goals
- You can select Staff in the top right to set individual goals for each user
Once your goals are set, please allow approximately 15 minutes for your Goals progress dashboards to update in InSights.