InTouch and MoSoClub work together allowing you to send data from InTouch into MoSoClub in real time and receive updates from MoSoClub back to InTouch 4 times/day.
How does it work?
Data from InTouch to MoSoClub transfers (syncs) in real time.
MoSoClub sends a file of updates back to InTouch 4 times per day. There are several configuration options available depending on what type of data your club wants to update.
InTouch to MoSoClub sync options
- Create/Update Lead: Creates (or updates) a lead in MoSoClub when a lead is created (or updated) in InTouch. (Currently this option must always be enabled).
MoSoClub to InTouch update options:
- Convert Lead to Member: When a sale is made in MoSoClub, and a matching lead record is found in InTouch, this converts the InTouch lead to a member. Members are identified (and converted) based on a list of membership agreement types provided by the club.
- Insert Member: When a sale is made in MoSoClub, and no matching contact record is found in InTouch, this will add a sold lead (member) to InTouch. Like the above, members are identified (and converted) based on a list of membership agreement types provided by the club.
- Insert Lead: When a new lead is added in MoSoClub, and no matching contact record is already found in InTouch, this will add a new lead in your InTouch. See below for the specifics and options on how the lead is created in InTouch.
- Convert Member to Former Member: When a membership agreement ends in MoSoClub, and a matching current member record is found in InTouch, this will convert the InTouch member over to a Former Member.
What type of data transfers?
The integration focuses on contacts; i.e. your leads and members. For each contact, the following data can sync:
- First Name, Last Name, Mobile, Home Phone, Work Phone, Email
- Street, City, State, Zip Code
How is sales data matched?
When a lead is created in MoSoClub, it creates a unique ID. This number is stored against the InTouch lead record and is the primary method used to match contacts between the two systems.
In the event that the MoSoClub ID is not found in an InTouch record, InTouch uses its Smart Match logic to find a match in InTouch. Smart Match will look for a match using the following criteria (in the following order) to determine a match:
- First Name, Last Name, Email and Mobile Number
- First Name, Last Name and Email
- First Name, Last Name and Mobile Number
- First Name, Email and Mobile Number
- First Name and Email
- First Name and Mobile Number
How to get started
Contact InTouch Support and/or your Motionsoft Representative. We will have you sign an Integration Waiver and notify one another to get started.
Motionsoft will create API access for InTouch and provide the necessary account information for the integration along with any existing data information needed for initial sync.
InTouch will need the following information from your club regarding your MoSoClub account and desired setup (please contact your Motionsoft Rep if you need assistance in finding any of the below):
- Membership Types
We will need a list or file with all Membership Types, but just the ID or Code for each (the short character abbreviation and not the full name).
- Membership Type Status
For each Membership Type, we'll need to know if you would like it mapped to a LEAD in InTouch or to a MEMBER in InTouch. This is for the 2-way sync to know what to create or keep as a lead and which should convert a lead in InTouch over to a member.
- Default (Unmapped) Membership Type Status
In the event that InTouch receives a contact from MoSoClub with a Membership Type not listed in your integration setup, would you like that contact to be added as a Lead or a Member?
- Contact Method & Lead Source
When a new lead is sent from MoSoClub to InTouch, it is created with a Contact Method (CM) and Lead Source (LS). If you would like to use a CM and/or LS other than 'Import', please let InTouch know what you would like to use for each.
- Default Lead Membership Type
When a lead is sent from InTouch to MoSoClub it needs to have one Membership Type to use as a default (which can be changed later in MoSoClub). Some clubs choose to add a type called INTCH or GUEST, but you can use whichever type you'd like (as long as it exists in your MoSoClub).
- Ref Agreement ID (Agrmt Terms) and Ref Agreement Price ID (Agrmt Pricing Terms)
Your default Lead Membership Type above should have a number listed under Agreement Terms and Agreement Pricing Terms. We will need both numbers.
- Default Member Membership Type
Though most contacts will start as a lead and this item becomes irrelevant, however, in the event that a new member is sent from InTouch to MoSoClub, it needs to have a Membership Type to use as a default (which can be changed later in MoSoClub). Please send InTouch the name of the Membership Type ID you'd like to use.
- Integration Options
All integration options will be enabled by default. Please let InTouch know if you do not want to use a specific integration option.
- Membership Types