The VFP integration allows for entry of new prospects in either system. Prospects added in InTouch will flow to VFP, and prospects added in VFP will flow to InTouch.
How does it work?
Each time you add or update a membership lead record in InTouch, it pushes that data into VFP (in real time) and vice versa.
Staff Name and Lead Source Mapping
The VFP integration offers synchronization of both staff and lead sources so that when prospects are added from VFP, the sales person and the lead source can be sent to InTouch. It is important to note that InTouch is the primary system for setting up staff and lead sources. When a staff or lead source is created (or updated) in InTouch, it will be sent on to VFP through the Connector. At that point, you should be able to create a prospect directly in VFP and select the sales person and lead source, and have that information come all the way through to InTouch.
- Updates to the staff owner and lead source of a prospect that are performed in VFP do not flow back to InTouch
- Version 7.9.7 is required to be installed to provide full integration
How to get started:
- Contact your VFP representative to ensure you have the minimum version needed and for any of the details needed below.
- Contact InTouch Support with and let us know you'd like us to enable an integration with VFP. We'll need the following information to enable the integration:
- Your VFP Account ID
- A list of your club names and associated VFP Club IDs. For each club that you have, there will be a ClubID used to identify it within VFP. There should be a matching InTouch site for each one.