InTouch and Paramount work together allowing you to send data from InTouch into Paramount and vice versa.
How does it work?
Data from InTouch to Paramount transfers (syncs) in real time.
Data from Paramount to InTouch syncs every hour. There are several configuration options available depending on what type of data your club wants to sync. For each sync option enabled, our datasync job runs on each hour to update InTouch.
InTouch to Paramount sync options (these options send data from InTouch to Paramount):
- Create/Update Lead: Creates (or updates) a lead (prospect) in Paramount when a lead is created (or updated) in InTouch. (Currently this option must always be enabled).
Paramount to InTouch sync options (these options pull data from Paramount to InTouch each hour):
- Insert/Update Lead: Creates (or updates) a lead in InTouch when a lead (prospect) is created (or updated) in Paramount.
- Convert Lead to Member: When a sale is made in Paramount, and a matching lead record is found in InTouch, this converts the InTouch lead to a member.
- Insert Member: When a sale is made in Paramount, and no matching contact record is found in InTouch, this will add a sold lead (member) to InTouch.
- Convert Member to Former Member: When a membership agreement ends in Paramount, and a matching current member record is found in InTouch, this will convert the InTouch member over to a Former Member
What type of data transfers?
The integration focuses on contacts; i.e. your leads and members. For each contact, the following data can sync:
InTouch Field Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Lead Owner (see Sync your Staff below)
- Lead Source (see Sync your Lead Sources below)
Staff and Lead Source Mapping
The Paramount integration offers synchronization of both staff and lead sources.
Sync your Staff:
Staff are linked between each system by email address. Each person will need a unique email address (i.e. they can't share a club email). That email address should be listed in their InTouch staff account and also their Paramount staff account.
If your integration is already enabled, your final step should be to select Edit on the InTouch staff account and Save. Saving the staff account in InTouch will trigger a sync attempt with Paramount.
* If a staff account is not synced, and Paramount updates the InTouch contact record, the InTouch Lead Owner will be updated to Unassigned Leads.
Sync your Lead Sources:
Lead Sources are linked between each system by name. If no source with a matching name is found in Paramount, a new source will be created.
How to get started
- Contact InTouch Support with your name and your club name(s) for more detail on getting started.