If you've forgotten your username or password, use the Forgot Password feature or have your club administrator reset your user credentials for you.
Forgot Password feature
- Click on Forgot Password? on the login screen
- Enter your username (best option!) or the email address* listed in your InTouch staff account
- Click Remind Me
- Check your email. InTouch will send you an email with a password reset link shortly. This email will come from InTouch Reminder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the link in your email address.
- Enter a new password for the username shown (new passwords require a minimum of 8 characters)
- Click Submit
* If your email address is associated to more than one InTouch user account, you will need to enter your username to use this option. This feature is available for accounts with a unique email address only.
If you do not receive an email or experience difficulty logging in, contact your club administrator to reset your user credentials. For security reasons, InTouch can not alter any existing user without the written permission of a club administrator. If you are a club administrator, submit a request to InTouch Support for assistance.